Spittin' Narcissism Spittin' Narcissism

i <3 this video

this is by far one of the absolute best VG music videos ive ever seen, lol i love it, and vega rocks my face off anyway, mind you i have no real talent or remote experience with flash and the whole sprite/animation factor (im just a musician) but i will say that this is very well put together, everything is well synched i loved it. its great.

excellent work. DO MORE!

10/10
5/5

SleepEasy SleepEasy

loved it

nuff said, its absolutley awesome

RupeeClock responds:

Thank you.

Catch with Junior Catch with Junior

hrmm

gotta say im not a fan of stick flash, but then i dont do the sort of thing myself, i appreciate the use of one of my songs though, still dont get the point in general to this, eitherway, its not too bad at all.

all in all its pretty good, heh and again my appreciation for using my song in the background.

Dungeon Cleaner Dungeon Cleaner

loved it

beat the hell out of it, loved it, dont really see an issue with the controls as such, but great game, funny too. great job!

TheMJ Dress Up II TheMJ Dress Up II

themj ='s

crazy hot, nice >.>; good work on the game too XD

Freestyle Metal Freestyle Metal

Damn

good work, my ears are bleeding a little but in the good way XD awesome work!

T3CHN0-DR34M responds:

My ears ran out of blood by the end of the session! So I know what you mean!

\m/ -_- \m/

Dead Planet Dead Planet

wow

Just wow, This is excellent i love it! Ill say this though for as nearly flawless as it is. I could see maybe a -slightly- heavier bassline. but then thats just me. i Still adore this song. well done EON well done indeed

Miles Of Snow Miles Of Snow

beautiful

sounds almost like portishead inspiration. I love this song though easily one of my absolute favorites. very well done.

Lapse responds:

Hey, its funny you say that - the first time i really listened to any Portishead was just yesterday! Haha, someone made my buddy a CD and we were cruising around town listening to it. It was actually really good - i gotta get them tracks from him. Thanks for listening!