Freestyle Metal Freestyle Metal

Damn

good work, my ears are bleeding a little but in the good way XD awesome work!

T3CHN0-DR34M responds:

My ears ran out of blood by the end of the session! So I know what you mean!

\m/ -_- \m/

Dead Planet Dead Planet

wow

Just wow, This is excellent i love it! Ill say this though for as nearly flawless as it is. I could see maybe a -slightly- heavier bassline. but then thats just me. i Still adore this song. well done EON well done indeed

Miles Of Snow Miles Of Snow

beautiful

sounds almost like portishead inspiration. I love this song though easily one of my absolute favorites. very well done.

Lapse responds:

Hey, its funny you say that - the first time i really listened to any Portishead was just yesterday! Haha, someone made my buddy a CD and we were cruising around town listening to it. It was actually really good - i gotta get them tracks from him. Thanks for listening!

Ruby Flame Ruby Flame

holy crap

this song is pimp, i love the beat and the backline is nothing to joke about either, excellent song very very good.

Final Fantasy Tactics H Remix Final Fantasy Tactics H Remix

damn

i love this, lol one of my favorite games remixed, sick rework of it too, great job.

Rushing for a Memory Rushing for a Memory

good stuff

i liked it for the feel it gave, very well put together.

will say however, or ask rather, was the distortion on the song intentional or during mastering did you increase treble to be very high, im listening to this on high quality dj'ing head phones and im getting a bad bad rattle, and these arent broken XD.

other than the rattle/distortion, its pretty good, nice pauses as well, put in at good points.

8/10
4/5

good stuff mate, nice first piece ^^

mal

Rig - Casualty Rig - Casualty

feck all

lol again with the great stuff man, almost brings a tear to my eye XD dont think ill get to this level anytime soon, good stuff man.

Rig - Haunted Rig - Haunted

nice!

yet again, great work rig

Rig responds:

Thanks, man!

SR - Polynomials SR - Polynomials

you make me weep

sine i gotta say your one of my favorites thus far XD great work, i like the feeling this song gives out, very very nice work, always impressive man.

[[=FQN=]] [[=FQN=]]

good work

i really like the song, put together very very very well, very soothing, great work, keep it up.